Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Recent Pics!

I know! I know! I haven't been updating our page like I should. Since I started back to work, life has been CRAZY! Marli Claire is staying at a wonderful child development center directly across the street from my work. It is so great for both of us. She has her own Spanish teacher! The salon that I work for is AMAZING, and I love all of the girls that I work with. We are so blessed! Please enjoy a few recent pics of our sweet Marli Claire.


Tub Time!


Tummy Time!


Already started with the BlackBerry! Oh No!


Annette holding Marli Claire holding Meg's hand being held by Jodie! So sweet!


Falls Park (Downtown Greenville)


Loving on mommy!


Getting ready to yell CHARGE at the Braves game.

1 comment:

dadandjoy said...

DEE, SHE IS SUCH A BEAUTIFUL COMBINATION OF YOU AND MATT. AND ABSOLUTELY PERFECT IN EVERY WAY. I KNOW YOUR MOM IS OVER THE MOON OVER HER. I'M GLAD TO FINALLY GET TO SEE PICS OF YOU AND MATT. YOU ALL MAKE A BEAUTIFUL FAMILY.
JOY BRYAN