Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Paci Postponement

So, the paci removal has been postponed due to illness of the paci princess. Friday night, MC got really sick, I mean SICK! I will spare you the details. Anyway, by 5:00 AM Saturday morning, we were sitting in Greer Memorial. Of course, she was over it a few hours later and back to her old self, but I couldn't bring myself to take her paci away after that ordeal. She pulled out all of her tricks to keep her "baci." I thought that I'd share a pic from Saturday morning so that you could share in our experience. (she didn't have to wear the mask, we just knew that the grandparents would feel more sorry for her if we sent them this pic)! She was saying, "cheese" behind the mask!

I will keep you updated on the paci removal!


Corletta said...

You have GOT to have more babies!!! MC is the cutest, sweetest, funniest little girl on the planet!! No really...I might just have to babysit in the NEAR future!

Lauren H. Buczkowski said...

I am sorry you couldn't get rid of the paci... we had success with Benjamin getting rid of his. Check it out on the blog if you get a chance.. It is just too long to wrie it all out. Hope it goes well and I am glad she is better.