Thursday, June 28, 2012

California Girl

I have fallen in love with California! IN LOVE! If I could, I would move right now. Well, of course, I'd pack all of you up with me and then head out. Matthew had a couple of meetings a few weeks ago in a couple of parts of CA, so I tagged along. We used it as vacation, and it was better than I could have imagined.  Honestly, I wasn't overly thrilled when I found out that we wouldn't be laying on a beach somewhere hotter than Georgia asphalt from sun up to sun down, but I knew it would be an adventure. It was!  Here is our trip in photos (in no particular order):


Santa Monica Boulevard...believe me, I sang the song the whole week!

Malibu sand, people watching, beachin' it!

Red Velvet Ice Cream Cone...Sprinkles Ice Cream

First In-N-Out burger

San Francisco...Golden Gate, Alcatraz, Trolley Cars, Finding DJ Tanner's House

Notice the name, then notice the For Lease sign in the window.

Eating on the side of a cliff.

Our drive up the coast.

Pink's Hot Dogs...not worth waiting 2 hours for.

"I should go in and tell them how much I enjoyed their movie...you know Free Willy." - Matthew

Beverly Hills Farmer's Market...same as ours but with caviar.

My favorite place on earth...cupcake ATM?

Joshua's Tree National Park

When you start to complain about gas prices...

Trying to find a Kardashian

Los Angeles/Beverly Hills/Hollywood

Seal hangout

Hope that Matthew and I could have jobs if we moved to CA!










No comments: