Friday, December 7, 2012

The "New" Jimmy?

Have you ever been in such a deep sleep that when you start to open your eyes, you have to figure out where you are and what day it is? That's what kind of morning I had. I opened one eye, peeked around the room, and it suddenly hit me...the aroma of a hot breakfast...JIMMY!!!! 

My first thought wasn't, "oh how sweet," with Jimmy, my first thought could only be, "is our house still standing?" I hurried to get my robe on, opened the bedroom door, and found this:

I couldn't wait to wake MC up so she could see that Jimmy had returned, but in the back of my mind, I wondered how Matthew would respond to the "new Jimmy!" 

Here are a few priceless shots of MC when she woke up to find him:



 

We all made it through breakfast in one piece. I wonder how long Jimmy will keep this up? TO BE CONTINUED...

No comments: