Wednesday, May 20, 2009

May 19, 2009

Today, my sweet baby girl turned one.

Have you ever mapped out your life? Your perfect plan? I had, what I thought was the perfect plan for my life. Then, one day, I took a pregnancy test. As I am standing there, trying to figure out what two pink lines meant, it hit me! I cried, cried, cried, took 3 more tests, cried, and cried more. It took a while to see that God had bigger plans for our life. He had a beautiful gift to give us, Marli Claire. When I look at her face every day, I wonder, what in the world we ever did without her? Words cannot begin to explain the joy that I feel each morning, knowing that I have the honor of raising Marli Claire.

It is crazy to think that a year ago, I fell in a pothole at The Catfish House in Tifton, Georgia, wearing high heels at nine months pregnant, went to Tift Regional Hospital, and had the most beautiful baby girl in the world! If you have been wondering what has been going on since that time, check out this video of Marli Claire's first year.

No comments: