Sunday, July 12, 2009

Anyone for Cheesecake?

We are heading out for vacation in Florida on Saturday. Matthew and I were fortunate enough to find airfare for $29 one way, so we are excited that we won't be driving! The kicker is that they charge $50/bag you check (that's almost double what we pay to fly). We decided to have my family meet us to pick up our bags since they are driving, I know, they're awesome. We met today in Atlanta at the Cheesecake Factory. If you know our family well, you know that we plan every trip around food, and not the other way around. We not only enjoyed an incredible meal, we had fun hanging out, playing in the courtyard.



MARLI TALKING TO THE BIRDS


PLAYING WITH NUNNY


UNCLE ANDY & AUNT SHERRI


ON THE GO WITH DADDY

ONE INDEPENDENT GIRL

TIME TO GO

2 comments:

Lane Moore said...

I love, love, love Cheesecake Factory....and it sounds like our families are similar! We too plan trips around food!

Dani said...

I love the Cheesecake Factory, too! They give you so much food! But I really love the outfit Marli Claire is wearing in these pictures :)