Monday, May 17, 2010

Video - Fiesta


Saturday, we celebrated Marli Claire's 2ND birthday with a fiesta. She had a blast! We would like to thank you all for coming to celebrate with us. I put together a slide show of the fiesta highlights.



Some of you asked for several of our fiesta recipes. I thought it would be easier to include them here. [You can click on the recipe to view a larger image.] The corn salsa and southwest sauce are unbelievably good as toppings on your tacos or as a dip with chips.






4 comments:

The Hudgins said...

yum! a fiesta! mexican is my fav thing to cook these days. i think i'm 1/64 hispanic (or something). anyway, i love the pics. we had a fiesta for J's 3rd bday party. lots of fun. i wish our kids knew each other. boo for living so far away.

Corletta said...

Okay....so, this comment is about your Mother's Day post. Girl..I almost cried reading it. Let me clarify, I AM NOT the sappy type. That was the SWEETEST dang thing that I have ever read!!! Thought you should know :)

Mere W said...

such a cool idea for a party..everything was awesome! thanks so much for inviting us to celebrate! We had a lot of fun!

KLee said...

Over the top! I love it!