Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Feliz cumpleaños, papá!


Today is Matthew's birthday, so we surprised him with a book of pics of Marli Claire. I had them printed in wallet size and made a cover for him to keep in his wallet that says, "You know you're a dad when pictures of your daughter take the place of your money." Is this not true? While my mom was visiting this weekend, we snuck away and had these made. Matthew was so surprised! I know it won't be long before it is highly inappropriate for Marli to be shirtless, so we decided to have one more shot at the pettiskirt pics. Happy Birthday Matthew!

P.S. - If you know MC, then you know that we have at least one "meltdown" per photo shoot. I had to add those too.



UPSIDE DOWN MONKEY

SHOULD I GO AHEAD WITH THE MELTDOWN?

YES, I THINK I WILL START!
IT'S GETTING GOOD!
ALL OUT MELTDOWN
OK, I THINK THAT I'M OVER IT NOW!

3 comments:

Dani said...

Delecta, those are so very cute!!! Hey, want to do our playdate this Monday...barring no sickness, that is ;)

It's a Mom Thing said...

AHHHH! What a cutie. The pics turned out great, meltdown and all.

Lane Moore said...

These pictures are too precious.:)