A clown, are you sure? What about something pretty & girly?
No, mommy, I am going to be a clown!
(This was the conversation we had about 20 times before Oct. 31st!)
She told everyone for months that she was going to be a clown. So, I set out to create the cutest clown costume I could think up. I found clown tutu's, but I still wasn't thrilled about the way they looked. My mom and I finally whipped this up, and I was happy with it. More importantly, MC LOVED IT! She wanted to dress up everyday. She was the sweetest clown, and I'm glad she insisted to be one!
* Tulle - 50% off Tulle on the roll at HL ($1.50/color)
* Elastic - $2.00 (HL)
* White Long Sleeve Shirt - $3 (Old Navy Clearance)
* Purple Squirt Flower - $1.00 (Dollar Tree)
* Clown Glasses & Nose Set - $1.00 (Dollar Tree)
* Suspenders - $8.95 (online)
* Tights - $8.50 (online)
We hope you had a great Halloween! Now, let's start planning for some Turkey!!!!