Wednesday, January 4, 2012

DIY Felt Rose Scarf

I have been dying to make this scarf since I saw the one my sister, Sherri, made at Christmas. The nerve of her not to make me one! It's not only pretty, it actually keeps you warm too, which is good seeing that's the purpose of a scarf. It's actually pretty easy to make, but I will say, it's time consuming! If you have a three and half year old, you're going to want to put them down for a nap first! :)

Felt is super easy to work with, comes in a ton of colors, and is inexpensive. For these reasons, I've been inspired to create many more projects using it! While making this scarf, I started thinking about how cute it would be around a certain adorable three and half year old little girl's neck in soft pink! Then, my mind started racing faster than my mom's car when she's behind the wheel! Hair clips, cardigan's, jeans, jewelry.... You all will be sick of felt before 2013!

If you want to make one of these scarves too, check out the tutorial here.

I'd love to see your scarf once it's made, so send me a pic....please!

No comments: