Tuesday, April 27, 2010

R.R.T. - Just Like Home

MC received a kitchen stocked with food, pots, and pans for Christmas. I never noticed anything strange about it until I looked at this picture today!


Chucky? Is that you? What in the world? What sick person would include a butcher knife in a kid’s kitchen set? My child has been playing with a fake butcher knife since December. I don’t know why I did not notice until now.

The Just Like Home Betty Crocker Set is what I chose for MC’s Christmas gift. We have thrown away several things from the set for various reasons. The hot dog wieners were the first to go. First of all, they look disgusting. Secondly, MC gagged on one after sticking it down her throat.


Although we have thrown away most of the parts of the kitchen set, MC LOVES to play with the pots and pans. She brings me a pot, and I pretend to guzzle it down. She will turn around and point that little finger of hers and say, “No Mommy, it’s Hot Hot!” I guess she has heard that a time or two.
Well, it's random I know, but you were warned by the title, so don't blame me for wasting your time!

2 comments:

The Hudgins said...

yeah, just like home, where you prepare "healthy" meals of Hamburger Helper, and chop up the weiners with a butcher knife. duh.

Corletta said...

Reading about that sweet girl and her sweet momma is NEVER a waste of my time. I'm just sayin! Anyways...thank you for all of your sweet comments on my blog!