Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Day 11 - Jimmy Caters

Since we are visiting my mom, and she is a caterer, Jimmy wanted to show her his skills in the kitchen. What would he make? Well, he turned to the only place he knew to turn...Southern Living Desserts!

He made a huge mess! He mentioned that he had been craving a Lemon Cheese Cake, but I didn't think that Lemon Cheese had hot sauce or chocolate syrup in it.  He got all of his ingredients mixed and in to his cake pans. I can't imagine how this is going to turn out!

Jimmy is not very patient when it comes to sweets, he kept checking on it every few minutes, willing it to be done.

Finally, it was complete, and I have to admit, I didn't expect it to turn out like this. Apparently, it was really good, because Jimmy ate almost all of it before realizing that he was feeling extrememly sick.

What will MC say about this mess? Will Jimmy get sick? Will he finish the cake off? Come back tomorrow to find out! To be continued...

No comments: