Sunday, December 11, 2011

Day 15 - What have I come home to?

I was out of town last night, and all I could think about was how much trouble Jimmy was getting in to without my supervision.  I was about to find out...
 
When I drove into the driveway, I noticed that our mailbox had been vandalized. He painted over our name, then replaced it with his.  This was not the only thing he changed...

I tried unlocking the front door, only to realize that the locks had been changed. Jimmy was in the window with that smirk on his face, waving as to say, "see ya later, this is my house now!"

After changing the locks back and removing the paint from our mailbox, we got our house back in order. Momma is home and not going to put up with this mischief! Come back soon to see how long Jimmy stays out of trouble.

No comments: