Saturday, December 3, 2011

Day 8 - Women Strike Back

A few days ago, MC and I made homemade playdough for her class. Against my better judgement, I kept a little out in a zip lock bag for her to play with at home.  When she woke up this morning, she found Jimmy had taken some out and played with it. He must have forgotten to put it back and it dried out. RUINED! Surprisingly, she wasn't mad. 

A week of Jimmy's actions with the ladies has finally caught up with him. I knew it had to be coming! The girl's heartbreak, cat fights, and counseling sessions in the end, united them. They rallied together and took care of the situation. Bound and tied up, there Jimmy sits...helpless! I actually heard that after they got him tied up, they presented a gLee-type presentation of Britney Spears, Womanizer, that Ellie choreographed. I wish I could have been a fly on the wall. 

Take a closer look at Jimmy at his lowest moment. Does it make you feel for him, even a little?

No comments: